- Workflowy – for taking and referencing notes
- Camera+ – for taking fancy photos
- Google Calendar – for managing my calendar
- HackerNews – I use this one by Dharmesh Patel mainly because it supports collapsing nested comments
- Pandora – for music
- Google Maps – for not getting lost
- iReddit – for wasting time
- Instagram – for sharing photos of random things
- 1Password – for managing passwords
- Facebook Messenger
- Feedly – for catching up on blogs that I follow
- Overcast – for listening to The Tim Ferriss Podcast
- Orangetheory – for scheduling classes at my gym
- Product Hunt – for learning about new product launches
- Coach.me – I’ll probably move this off soon because despite repeated attempts to stick to it, I never do. (It’s a service that lets you build and track daily habits.)
If you have any recommendations for better alternatives to any of these please drop me a note.
You update your settings that frequently? :)
Haha, I feel like I use it often enough to warrant having it on the homescreen. I’ll experiment with moving it to see if I really do use it as often as I think…
Nice to see I’m not the only guy in tech who hasn’t upgraded to the 6* screen size!
Haha yeah, the older version suits my needs just fine. Will probably upgrade eventually, but I’m not in a rush.
I really like streaks for building habits. It forces you to focus on just four and it lets you choose the frequency. I like the reports. Also it’s a good reference thru the day. I love when I graduate a task and add a new one. It happens rarely but steadily.
Thanks, I’ll check it out. Very interesting that is just lets you choose four.